This is one of the fastest dinners I can make - and I make it pretty often, because I love the combination of broccoli, dried basil and garlic.
- In a cooking pot, cook 1 smaller, finally chopped onion with 4 tablespoon olive oil.
- Add a big tablespoon white flour and stir until it becomes golden.
- Add about 1 litter water and 1 chopped potato and cook it for about 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli florets, 0.5 vegetable bouillon cube, salt, pepper, dried basil powder, 2 finally chopped garlic cloves and cook it until the broccoli becomes soft.
- Mix it with a blender.
- Add 0.5 dl cream, stir and warm it up again (do not boil).
- Serve it with sour cream and bread or focaccia.